Episode 2 - Another Appetizer Session

I am so grateful that we were able to put together episode two for our hero kids & their super dads.  We recorded this Friday afternoon right after work .  Dwate had actually gotten to the library before I did. I was stuck in the middle of rush hour traffic and due to our limited time I was concerned that we might not have all the time we needed to record our podcast.   I patiently waited in traffic to get to the library and eventually did. When I saw Dwate, he was already waiting for me.  We had discussed swiftly some of the things that we wanted to improve on. We acknowledge that we’re still newbies and have some milestones of our own to achieve but we feel and believe that what we’re saying are some of the things that a lot of the fathers probably think about but don’t have a chance to say.  

In addition, based on my personal experience as a married man I can attest to the belief that a mother and father might never see the autism spectrum in the same light or experience the journey in the same way. In no way am I discounting a mother's journey or experience. As a father, It’s just refreshing to sit down with another father going to the same thing and sharing thoughts.

I am calling this session an appetizer session because I do believe we want to start getting into the meat of things. We really want to ensure each session has it's own theme. We want to ensure we can center around that theme. I just know we have so much to share that these two sessions are simply not enough.

Please feel free to provide any opinions, feedback, comments or suggestions. You are an awesome super dad and/or super mom! Rock on!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rodney Peete- Not My Boy

Our Super Thoughts